Friday 13 June 2008

Ice Cream Sunday


Today I'm going to tell you about something that happened last Sunday afternoon. Dad and mum had gone to Derbyshire for the day, there was a rally show on at Chatsworth House so they had a look around the grounds and then went to see the cars and whatever else they have at rally shows. After the last fun time we had with uncle Charles, who by the way will be moving in to his own house in a couple of weeks, Charlotte, who I think I called Carol in my last post but as she is hopefully going to be writing on here with me soon under the name of Charlotte I will use that name for her as it might get confusing. Anyway as I was saying, after the last fun time we had Charlotte said to let her know if there was ever chance to have some more fun with uncle so I found when he was going to be around, which turned out to be all day, I told this to Charlotte by way of an email and she soon replied saying that she had to work over Sunday lunch but could come over in the late afternoon straight from work. I didn't say anything to uncle as I wasn't sure what she had in mind, I hoped for more of the last time she was here but it didn't seem possible to have so much fun twice, as it turned out we had an even better time than before.
She arrived at just after four, it was way hot and I was sitting outside listening to some music, Charles was in the house as he doesn't like the sun. I sat talking to Charlotte for a while, she asked if we had any ice cream so we went in and had a look in the freezer, it was that full of peas and other stuff that it was hard to see what there was, in the end it was decided that a Cornetto would do. She wanted one of those cone type that you fill with ice cream but this was similar. When I reached for the box to get myself one she stopped me saying we would share. She was either being very tight with what was basically my ice cream or she had something planned and knowing Charlotte it had to be the latter. She took the ice cream outside and put it on a plate on the table then asked for string or rope! So we went to the garden shed and found some thin green twine, on the way back she moved the ice cream into a more shady place as it was very hot in the sun and it was already starting to go soft. We then went to find uncle Charles who was in his room writing something on his laptop. He greeted Charlotte like she was his lover or something giving her a big hug, I thought the way they were with each other she had been seeing him behind my back but when questioned later she said not and that we all knew why she was here so why waste time pretending. Charles asked what we had planned for him this day and hoped it would be as much fun as the last time. I just looked at Charlotte as I had no more idea than uncle did. She announced that we wanted to tie him up today! I looked at her again, my mind now racing, and I was getting strangely excited by this thought. Uncle was in full agreement which I was a bit surprised about and suggested the bed but Charlotte said it had to be the kitchen and in particular the table. Uncle was as intrigued as me about all this and was eagerly following Charlotte down the stairs with me bringing up the rear. She cut some of the string with a knife and passed it to me saying to tie one end to his hand which I did - much too tightly at first. Charlotte said that it was only a token binding just to make sure he couldn't just do his own thing. Meanwhile Charlotte was removing uncles clothes so that he was naked, he already had a massive hard cock sticking straight out which I had to be careful of as I tied a leg to each of the front two legs on the table, his bum was resting against the edge of the table and we then each took a hand and pulled it over the back of the table and fastened it to a leg at the back so he was stood naked with his legs apart with his back to the table and sort of leaning back with his hands on the table top. Unfortunately none of us remembered to take any pictures which is a bummer but we did have other things on our mind. Charlotte stood back and looked at Charles and then had another idea and looked around the kitchen before grabbing a towel from the hook on the end of the kitchen unit. She took it and blind folded uncle and then started to run her hands all over his upper body before turning her attention to me. We need to take this off she said to me at the same time removing my top and then gave me the same treatment as she gave uncle. Its was so nice the way she rubbed my titties, I went weak at the knees. She then took her top off to reveal her small but very nice firm tits, I wanted to touch them as she had mine but she was gone in a flash shortly to return with a very runny ice cream. She was licking some of it to stop it running so much, she then told me to pull his fore skin back. I looked at her and she said, 'go on then', in a sharp voice that meant - don't argue and be quick about it. I got hold of my uncle hard cock and it jumped at my touch. It was really bursting hard and it was quite hard to pull it right back over the big fat bulging purple head but once it was back it stayed there. The touch of my hand had got his cock sticking straight up in the air. Because of the blind fold he had no idea what was about to happen. Charlotte moved me to one side, the ice cream she had in her hand was now turn on it's head and dripping all over mums kitchen floor. Uncle Charles jumped and gasped all at once as the freezing ice cream was squished down on to his red hot solid penis. He said something I didn't catch and then relaxed a bit asking what was that. We both just laughed because it looked so strange him standing there with a cornetto upside down on his hard on. Charlotte led the way as usual getting to her knees in from of him and saying for me to do the same. There was ice cream all running down his legs, it was right down to his knees already so to stop it going further we quickly licked up the inside of each of his legs licking up every bit of ice cream as we went. Soon we reached his ball sack where ice cream was dripping off and in to a pool on the floor. I was licking and sucking as much as I could from his balls which were now really tight, I'm always fascinated by this because I would have thought as they got ready to unload their cum they would fill up more so become bigger but the opposite seems to happen. Anyway I didn't see what Charlotte was doing as I was busy with what I was doing but I think by the way she was she was eating the ice cream from his cock end. At one point the wafer bit fell on the floor. I was busy sucking his balls best I could, there wasn't a lot of room, I never looked at my uncle, in fact I don't recall looking at anything so I'm thinking maybe my eyes were closed or something. After a while when all the ice cream was licked up Charlotte gently moved me out of the way and made a great effort to cram the whole of uncles ball sack in her greedy mouth which she managed okay although as I looked for the first time at uncles face it was a tight fit. I think she must have nipped him because he jumped a couple of times. His cock was still sticking up in the air and looked like it was going to burst which without any warning that I could see it did shooting a great lump of cum high in to the air which then came plopping down all on Charlotte's head, this was followed by about 6 more lots as uncle unloaded himself. He was calling Charlotte all sorts of names through clenched teeth, it seemed like torture for him but he said afterwards it was the best cum he had for years. I didn't know at the time but when Charlotte had his ball sack in her mouth she was actually flicking his balls with her tongue and at the same time gently biting around the top of the ball sack. I could actually see teeth marks when she finally let him go. Poor man was just about done in when we cut the string from him. Charlotte made me cut him free, although the ties weren't tight he string still left marks where he had been straining at it. After this we all went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and have more fun, that's another story though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home