Friday 9 May 2008

A Womans Place.

After my baking day yesterday someone wrote me to say that they were pleased to see a woman hard at work in the kitchen. I was a little put out at first until I noticed that the writer was a woman. She went on to tell me about the things she enjoyed making use of in the kitchen and I have to say that I now see it in a new light. I know about the thing with the washing machine and have had a go but ours is under the work top so its not possible to actually sit on it. Anyway she suggested I take a close look at what we have in our kitchen and maybe try a few things to pleasure myself and this is what I did this morning when I had the place to myself. The OLD salt pot was nothing special, no better then a finger or two, The soup thingy had plenty of reach if you needed it but it was cumbersome and like the salt pot nothing special unless you wanted deep comfort. The dog comb was good with its nobbly handle but it was a bit thin. The thing to get me off though was the pizza cutter, it was quite a nice size and after the dog comb I was getting ready for cumming. So, if you ever get invited round to our house for dinner you might be well advised to think twice.

This afternoon I've been helping mum get the spare room ready for uncle Charles. He has been away in Japan for 3 years but is coming home to live. He has his own place in the village but someone is living in it so until their contract runs out he is going to be staying here, I'm not sure how long that will be. We have to go and fetch him from the airport in the morning so that will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home