Saturday 17 May 2008

A Night Out.

Last night we all went out to the golf club for dinner, this was a treat from uncle Charles. I wasn't wanting to go really as I don't really like that sort of thing much, I'm sure you all know where I would rather have been but anyway that didn't happen. When I say we had dinner at the golf club, don't think it was anything fancy, they have a bar there that does food for anyone, a bit like a pub really. It was okay as it turned out, I had fish and chips with peas and salad which was nice. Since I asked uncle to take a picture of me for my friend the other night he seems to have got a taste for photography as you will see below. I'm not sure whether to develope this interest further or not.


Today, so far I haven't done much, just answered a few mails - or even males as I haven't had any females write me yet. I thought I might have heard from Sean today. Before I left the other night we swapped email addresses, I wrote him earlier but haven't heard back yet so maybe he has had to take Mrs Sean shopping or something.

I had an awesome fingering session or two on the strength of what happened the other night, I can't wait to get my hands on his big fat gun, I hope I don't go and mess up, although thinking about that maybe the idea is to mess up. I wonder what I should do with it? Will I be expected to catch it as Sean did? See what I mean I'm sure to cock it up and make a fool of myself - I just know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home